(to download a print-friendly word doc, please click here)
Experienced and established visual design professional with hands-on experience and credentials aiming to establish a strong career foundation within the tech industry. Proficiency in industry standard software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
· Effective communicator
· Self-driven and creative freelance artist
· Proficient project management skills
· Strong contributing team member
VERITAS TECHNOLOGIES, Mountain View, CA 2016-2017
Principal Visual Designer
Responsible for supporting marketing visual design needs within the Brand
· Creation of solution briefs, whitepapers and datasheets
· Web design assets for product marketing team
· Large scale graphics for events
· Maintained brand guidelines
DECCA DESIGN, San Jose, CA 2015-2016
Senior Graphic Designer
Design contractor for boutique design agency, primarily focusing on presentation
design and various web projects.
· High profile presentation design (global exposure)
· Presentation support for events
· Web and email design
AVAYA, Santa Clara, CA 2014-2015
Executive Communications Manager and Designer
Art direction and graphic design support, for CEO of a telecommunications company.
· Creation of all high-visibility keynote presentations
· Marketing collaborator and designer
· Contributing member of brand strategy team
ADARA NETWORKS, San Jose, CA 2013-2014
Senior Graphic Designer
Head of graphic design for a software-defined networking company, in collaboration with CEO.
· Creation of all marketing materials, (print, PPT, web and mobile)
· Design collaborator with head of Engineering, IT, and executive staff
· Redesigned company website and logo
· Managed all design-related vendors and contractors
CISCO SYSTEMS, San Jose, CA 2013-2014 / 2008-2011
Presentation Graphic Designer
Contract Presentation design support for CMO and Brand Strategy, within a large technology company.
Worked within the company on different occasions over several years.
· Development and design of presentations
· Created design curriculum for internal PowerPoint course
· Presentation design support for CMO and SVP of IoT
SYMANTEC CORPORATION, Mountain View, CA 2011-2013
Marketing Communications Manager
Contract design support for SVP’s of worldwide Marketing group / Small Business division, of a security and technology company.
· Presentation and design production for entire executive tier
· Creation of large scale event graphics
· Creation of printed brand identity guidelines
· Printed media for events and marketing
DUARTE DESIGN, Mountain View, CA 2006-2008
Project lead for design agency, primarily focusing on technology-related clients.
· Managed internal design team
· Maintained budgets, timelines and vendors
· Responsible for account development and strategic growth
· Event support staff for Apple’s WWDC
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BFA, General Graphic Design
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Fine Arts Studies Abroad Program
University of Georgia, Cortona, Italy
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
Fluent in Italian
Trained in Agile Marketing
References available upon request